Why you should participate:
- Save money – You can save thousands of dollars in room and board.
- Take the financial burden off your parents so they can save for retirement.
- Stay focused on your studies instead of trying to keep a job to pay for expenses.
- Have less debt upon graduation.
- Build life-long relationships with host family that can provide valuable contacts and more!
Housing cost for the average student range between $8,660 and $12,680 a year.
"Connect Room and Board is possibly the best decision I could have made to find cheap housing for the summer! Staying with my host family has made the move to a new city easy. They have offered tons of flexibility when it comes to arranging move in/move out dates, overnight guests, parking, arrangements to and from the airport and train, etc. A spacious bed & bath set up, the friendly atmosphere, a nice home cooked meal, and a safe neighborhood are just a few of the many perks when you choose Connect Room and Board!"
"We currently have a college senior living with us for the summer from the University of Illinois. He is a great kid. We feel so grateful to be able to help out a hardworking student to make their opportunity for an internship here at the NGA in St Louis happen without him going into debt to do it."